ISXB5 Registration Fee
|Regular Participant Early Registration before 31 July|
|Regular Participant Late Registration after 1 August|
|Student Participant Early Registration before 31 July|
|Student Participant Late Registration after 1 August|
|Accompanying Participant Early Registration before 31 July|
|Accompanying Participant Late Registration after 1 August|
The Conference Registration Includes:
- • Access (Entry) to all conference sessions, poster and exhibition area
- • Conference kit including name tag and Abstract Book
- • 2 Coffee breaks and Lunch for all the conference days*
- • Certificate accreditation from Organizing Committee
*These food and drink charges are not included in the registration fee.
- • All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the conference secretary
- • Cancellation before 30 days of the conference start date will receive a full refund, after deducting 5% of registration fee towards processing fee.
- • Cancellation order placed within 30 days of the conference start date is non-refundable but transferred to upcoming event.
Note: Refund/Cancellation Policy is not applicable if the conference is postponed due to natural disasters or unpredictable activities beyond organizers control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes or hostilities. The organizer will provide opportunity for the registered participants to transfer their registration fee and accommodation charges to any future editions or related conferences.
Terms and Conditions:
- • By registering for the conference, you hereby agree the terms and conditions.
- • The organization reserves the right to make alterations to the program, date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
- • Organization is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes or hostilities.
- • The organization reserves the right and holds the sole discretion to cancel any conference at any time in case of any unavoidable and unforeseeable circumstances. Organizer will have no further liability to the client.
- • Registrations remain valid for event with new dates or for future editions, if the conference has to be postponed by causes beyond organizer control. Refund policy is not applicable in this condition.
- • In the event of cancellation, the organization will use reasonable and suitable alternative arrangements such as posting the news of cancellation on the appropriate event website to alert those who have booked or purchased tickets to attend the event.
- • Delegates are responsible for checking this information prior to the event. We advised to keep checking the website for updates of our conference.
- • The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference.