SIS TOP > ISXB5 > Visa


Please check the following website

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan: Application for Visa for foreign nationals eligible for Phased Measures toward Resuming Cross-Border Travel. June 10, 2022

Currently, foreign nationals/people who are willing to enter Japan need a visa newly issued by Embassies or Consulates or Consular Office of Japan.
Required documents for the visa application: ERFS certificate
The certificate for completion of registration to the Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System (ERFS) which receiving organization located in Japan (e.g. Chiba University) applied for online.
Please fill in the ERFS registration form below and send it with the written pledge (PDF file below) and a copy of your passport (PDF file) and vaccination certificate (PDF file)
to the following email address to obtain ERFS certificate.
Email of ISXB5: or